The Faculty of Law at the WCIMT leads all law institutes for the quality of learning and teaching law. With students who are among the very best and most talented of their generation, a Faculty with a reputation for innovation and excellence in teaching and research, a new law building, and a teaching model that places our students at the centre of all we do, the Faculty of Law at WCIMT is clearly ahead of other law schools.
The Faculty’s strong history is matched by its innovative approach to education and professional practice. Its many features are underpinned by its commitment to excellence in legal education.
This innovation is reflected in the small group teaching of its undergraduate programs and the extensive range of postgraduate programs. The Faculty places special emphasis on international and comparative law, maintains a strong profile in taxation, corporate and criminal law, and delivers programs in specialist areas such as environmental and health law.
The Faculty of Law offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs, including the LLB, Graduate Diploma and Masters programs, practical legal training through the Legal Workshop, and research degrees such as the SJD and PhD. These programs incorporate a number of special opportunities such as internships, clinical programs, overseas exchanges, supervised research and writing, intensive courses, and access to cutting-edge research and scholarship. You are warmly invited to browse this website to discover more.
1. Bachelor of Criminal Justice
2. Bachelor of Social Science (Criminal Psychology)
1. Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice
2. Graduate Diploma in Criminal Psychology
3. Master of Criminal Justice
4. Master of Science in Criminal Psychology
5. Doctor of Philosophy (by Research)
1. Bachelor of Arts Degree in Legal Studies
2. Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
3. Bachelor of Laws (LLB) in Chinese Law
1. Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies
2. Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies (Chinese)
3. Master of Laws (LLM)
4. Master of Laws (LLM) (Chinese Laws)
5. Master of Science in Legal Studies
6. Doctor of Philosophy (by Research)
Copyright © 2021 West Coast Institute Of Management & Technology — All rights reserved.